[mythtv-users] Only seing channel from one source?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sat Feb 10 21:21:55 UTC 2007

> For this last
>one, go into the recording rule options under Scheduling Options
>and set the preferred input to the other source to see that the
>scheduled changes to assign it to the other channel.

Just a silly side-note. I actually did not know I could do that. I've
been using MythTV for close to.. uhm, when did 0.16 release? And I have
always just used MythWeb to program recordings... Live and learn I
guess... Live and learn.

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.