[mythtv-users] Only seing channel from one source?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sat Feb 10 21:13:22 UTC 2007

>Report back with a story of success :)

Hey, it's _transponder_ related.

All channels on one transponder work fine. The channels on the other
transponders gives me this problem.

The transponder that _works_ is the "proper" public service transponder.
The others are unencrypted, but from other companies.

Buuut, this gives me another problem... of course :)

When I try to view the recording, the frontend comes back with "Unable
to initialize video!"
The "funny" thing is: The preview in the "recorded program listing" runs
just fine.

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.