[mythtv-users] Myth frontend on PPC OSX?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 20:39:14 UTC 2007

David,
   Worked first time out of the box as soon as I set the IP address
for the backend.

   This older PPC Mini - it was the fast one at the time - is pretty
slow getting the program started, and I'm not apparently seeing a
video preview window. Maybe that's turned off or my video chip doesn't
support it. I don't know.

   Anyway, if this works out it will be nice to have *some* use for
this Mac I should have never purchased.

Thanks much,
Mark