[mythtv-users] Interference lines in all recordings

Tim Gray tim at p-a-a-i.com
Fri Feb 9 20:14:25 UTC 2007

Thanks a bunch, I already ran that route...
Cables are hand made RG6quad with firmly crimped connectors, they are
good.  they go into a single splitter to take the signal into both cards
whuch works good when you view from a TV on the same.  I also have +10DB
CATV signal coming in as far as my NTSC/QUAM cable analyzer is telling
me, although channel 96 is only +3DB so there is a little bit of
difference from one end to the other.

signal coming into the tuners is verified to be 100% interference free
by hooking up a replayTV and viewing recordings that are 100% clear.
which leads me to be sure the interference is coming from inside the PC.

Has anyone found a way to shield the cards better or ground them better
to get rid of PC generated interference?