[mythtv-users] Interference lines in all recordings

Tim Gray tim at p-a-a-i.com
Fri Feb 9 19:35:08 UTC 2007

I know this is not mythtv specific.  But someone out there has had to
deal with this and I cant find anything out there that talks about it.

I have a mythtv box with 2 PVR-350 cards  It records great except all
recordings have a diagonal set of interference lines recorded in them.
each channel has the lines at different angles some have them very
faint.  How can I get rid of these?  I am sure it has to be a problem
with the PC generating it as nothing else in the house shows those lines
when watching the same channels live.

copy the file to a laptop, see the lines, so they are getting recorded.

Is there a way to get rid of the interference from the PC getting into
the tuners?