[mythtv-users] MythTV + Distro

Gary Dawes gary.dawes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 16:05:59 UTC 2007

I'd second andrew's view Knoppmyth is fairly painless to quickly get a
dedicated streamlined box up and running, especially if you check your
hardware against the information available on www.mysettopbox.tv, the wiki
and the forums.

I've been using it for about 3 years now and It's really good now.

Gary