[mythtv-users] FUN: What are your stats from mythweb?

Byron Poland wpoland at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 13:19:35 UTC 2007

Fun Thread For sure.  I rebuilt last year, almost immediately left for
5-1/2 months away (I kept recording and transcoding, and downloading
across the country, but It def. cut down on the amount I recorded.  I
only record HD from either OTA or QAM.  And I've messed with my
capture devices and lineups enough that ABC's and CBS's affilates
shows up 3 different ways in my Channel stats (WPVI & KYW).

Number of shows:
    54
Number of episodes:
    439
First recording:
    Wednesday January 11th, 2006
Last recording:
    Thursday February 8th, 2007
Total Time:
    19 days 3 hrs 13 mins wasted

Top recorded shows # 	Title 	Count 	Last Recorded
1 	CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 	31 	February 8 2007
2 	Grey's Anatomy 	31 	February 8 2007
3 	Lost 	29 	February 7 2007
4 	Prison Break 	27 	February 5 2007
5 	Desperate Housewives 	26 	January 21 2007
6 	House 	26 	January 30 2007
7 	Boston Legal 	26 	January 30 2007
8 	24 	26 	February 5 2007
9 	The O.C. 	24 	January 4 2007
10 	Bones 	24 	February 7 2007
Top recorded channels # 	Name 	Count 	Last Recorded
1 	WPVIDT (WPVI-DT) 	120 	December 11 2006
2 	WTXFDT (WTXF-DT) 	111 	November 13 2006
3 	KYWDT (KYW-DT) 	63 	November 9 2006
4 	WPVIDT (WPVI-DT) 	47 	February 8 2007
5 	WTXFDT (WTXF-DT) 	33 	February 7 2007
6 	KYWDT (KYW-DT) 	19 	February 8 2007
7 	WCAUDT (WCAU-DT) 	13 	February 5 2007
8 	WPVI-HD 	9 	October 1 2006
9 	KYW-DT 	7 	October 2 2006
10 	WTXF-DT 	6 	September 27 2006

Just a note, The OC stopped being funny like 2 years ago, and it
stayed around for my sister in case of emergencies..  I'm not really
embarrassed by anything else.  Also I think CSI is skewed too because
it used to pick up late night syndicated reruns, which I didn't intend
it to, and used to delete.