[mythtv-users] MythTV + Distro

Lonnie Borntreger myth at borntreger.com
Fri Feb 9 09:40:43 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 11:12 +0200, Padayachee, Mervin UTCFS wrote:
> Can anyone advise me on the best Distro for MythTV wrt easy
> installation. I am try to get this done using Mandriva 2007 free but I
> am having too many dead ends.

I've used self compiled packages, and now I use the plf MythTV packages
on two backends, and two frontends which are running various vintages of
Mandriva with great success (my other three frontends are PCLinuxOS).

For PLF, just go to plf.zarb.org and find the mirror path to add to
urpmi.

Lonnie Borntreger