[mythtv-users] Ubuntu Edgy - MythWeb

Lee McLaren lmclaren at lrm.com.au
Fri Feb 9 01:27:28 UTC 2007

A JM wrote:
> Well, still beating my head against the wall... anyone running SVN
> with Ubuntu Edgy that has got MythWeb going that could lend a hand???
>
> After re-install apache2 and following the directions /mythweb/install
> I'm getting the following error message when trying to restat apache.
>
> mythtv at myth:~$ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
>  * Forcing reload of apache 2.0 web server...
>          Syntax error on line 101 of /etc/apache2/conf.d/mythweb.conf:
> Invalid command 'php_value', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a
> module not included in the server configuration

I am no expert but I do run Ubuntu Edgy and Mythtv,
I access mythweb as http://server/mythweb as I run other services as
well on the same box.
Maybe you have some incompatible files in the mythweb dir, I did once
and deleted all the files from the mythweb dir before install, don't
forget a "make clean" before you compile.

regards

Lee McLaren

I update regularly, my install 'script' is as follows:

cd mythtv
./configure --prefix=/usr --disable-distcc --enable-dvb --enable-xvmc
--enable-opengl-vsync --enable-proc-opt --with-bindings=perl --enable-dts
qmake mythtv.pro
make

cd ../mythplugins
./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-aac
qmake mythplugins.pro
make

Install MythWeb

cd ~/src/mythtv/mythplugins-0.20a/mythweb
sudo cp -rp . /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb
sudo ln -s /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb /var/www
sudo chgrp www-data /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/data
sudo chmod 775 /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/data
sudo chmod +t /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/data
ls -ld  /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/data