[mythtv-users] Rogers Cable (Toronto and area) channel lineup changes

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 19:51:46 UTC 2007

On 08/02/07, D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh at mimosa.com> wrote:
> Rogers Cable has changed their conventional cable TV channel lineup in Toronto.
> Zap2it Labs and MythTV do not adjust to the change automatically.
>
> Here's what worked for me:
>
> On your MythTV box, manually do a mythfilldatabase.  I actually did two:
>        mythfilldatabase --do-channel-updates
>        mythfilldatabase --refresh-all
> Perhaps these could be combined.

Hm, maybe I should try that first one.... I emptied channel and
program manually, then ran mythfilldatabase. Worked, but I lost all
the channel icons. Haven't had a chance to look into getting them back
since I only figured out last night how to get the changes to even
appear in Zap2It.

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-spewtumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent