[mythtv-users] New Myth Network Remote Control App for Mac OS X

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 19:01:03 UTC 2007

Minor update to my Myth network remote control for Mac OS X:

I used some of the icons Ross recommended, and updated the UI a bit.
It's slightly less ugly now..  The updated screenshot, and app
download are at:

http://ignasiak.googlepages.com/mythremote

I looked into the possibility of building it on Windows and Linux, and
there is a very interesting project called "Cocotron" which enables
this.  But, at this point the sockets APIs I use are not supported by
Cocotron.