[mythtv-users] more scheduling options required

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Thu Feb 8 10:10:19 UTC 2007

In australia we have dual digital channels eg ABC (sd) and ABC (hd) and
mostly they have similar program, I've had some issues with mythtv
either recording BOTH channels of the same show or the HD version (more
disk space etc..).
so I need some more options or to split the scheduler to enable "only on
this channel" ie I want to record 1 showing of this program "on this
channel" so splitting this option as another configuration would be more
flexible, what do you think

Thanks