[mythtv-users] Scanlines when Panning on Regular TV

Matt Gibson diwelf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 02:24:09 UTC 2007

So yeah, Got the Nvidia card in the mail today.

Hooked it up, recompiled with nvidia/xvmc, all is working like 1000's
of times better than it was before. No crazy menu settings, no
tearing, opengl menus, etc. Yay for nvidia.

Thanks for the help anyway, but for historical sake, if you're
debating with ATI for mythtv, or an nvidia, I'd go with nvidia cause
it's far more simple (I was trying ati 9800 aiw/fglrx)

Thanks!
Matt Gibson