[mythtv-users] livna repository for Nvidia drivers

Jeffrey Born jeff.born at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 02:11:25 UTC 2007

I was going to submit a question to the list about why livna is not used to
load support for nvidia drivers under fedora core 6 (or 5,4,3...), but
seaching the lists it seems like livna is not recommended because of
compatibility with atrpms.

So my question morphed into how can I load nvidia drivers for a 5200 board
on an AMD 64 based system and uninstall what I've loaded without using
livna/using atrpms?
How do I removed the reference to the livna repo after that?

The piece I've loaded is via the following: "yum install kmod-nvidia" which
is found under livna.

Thanks for the information