[mythtv-users] TV Recommendations

Daniel Agar daniel at agar.ca
Wed Feb 7 08:52:09 UTC 2007

This is somewhat off topic, but I thinking about getting a new TV, but I'm
not really sure where to start. I'd be looking for a flat screen TV
suitable for a living room that gets a lot of sunlight. Should I go LCD or
Plasma? I was thinking the screen should be 30"-40" and I think I could
settle for 720p. The screen would be used entirely for myth. So I was
wondering what the mythtv community looks for in televisions. I live in
Ontario so I was thinking best buy or futureshop would probably be where
I'd go. This would be my first HDTV. Any recommendations, tips, review
sites, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks