[mythtv-users] Ubuntu Edgy - MythWeb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Feb 7 04:35:23 UTC 2007

Stroller wrote:
> This is NOT a MythTV problem.

Way to point out the obvious..   Except that this is a MythTV user who
is struggling to get a MythTV application running, so it sort of IS a
MythTV problem.

> If you refrain from posting general Linux issues here then it keeps
> the list uncluttered & we can better help in future when you come to
> post problems which actually relate to the MythTV software.

And if users like you would refrain from getting in the way of people
answering questions and discovering setup problems, MythTV could become
a better product faster.

Personally, I would like to know why a Kubuntu user has problems setting
up apache for MythWeb.  It might, just maybe, help me to write better
install documentation, and certainly provides a searchable archive of
this problem for other users in the future to find before cluttering up
this list with redundant questions that seem to annoy people like you.

-Chris