[mythtv-users] Stuck with mythweb compact theme

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 03:20:36 UTC 2007

On 2/7/07, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:

> read the FAQ in the README.  Granted, the question might be slightly
> different from yours, but the answer is the same:
>
> I've changed my theme to one that doesn't have a "settings" section.  Help!

Thanks Chris,

I did just try that but it didn't work.  It seems though that you can
setup the display of pixmaps in the recorded programs page and number
of timeslots to show on the listing page in the settings page.  This
must be new to 0.20.

Anyways, it seems that the settings for the default skin became the
same as for the compact skin and I was able to adjust it to make it
look more 'default' like.

Good work with mythweb btw, it is a brilliant addition to the mythTV experience.

Cheers,
Whytey