[mythtv-users] Frontend/Backend Hardware Suggestions on a Budget

Ryan spike_bizkit14 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 01:14:23 UTC 2007

Hi I am looking to make a combo frontend/backend combo Myth Box, but I  was looking to keep things relatively cheap.  I have looked at the  Pundit cases with AMD Processor support.

I basically want to keep prices low, while making a quiet Box.  I need:

A Barebone System with integrated video out
or a PC case/mobo/graphics card for HTPC functionality
I am looking at using the device for a non HD environment.

I need suggestions for the entire system.

Thanks for any help you could offer!