[mythtv-users] MythTV- where are the names of "deleted recordings" kept?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Feb 6 22:45:58 UTC 2007

On 02/02/2007 06:50 PM, Steve Hodge wrote:

>  On 2/3/07, Mike Chandler <michaelachandler at cox.net> wrote:
> >
> > But I cannot delete the listings, since ( I assume) the recordings
> > aren't actually there. I'm looking to find where that list's info
> > is stored so I can delete it, too.
>
>  What version are you running? I think 0.20 will delete recordings
>  even if the actual file isn't there

Yep.

>  (it may complain).

Uh.  It lets you know that the file is not available in case you
happened to have lost a connection to network storage so you can
investigate the issue appropriately so you don't end up with orphaned
files that take up many, many gigs of storage space and must be cleaned
up manually.  So, there's one extra dialog in the deletion process.

"Complains" to some.  "Informs" to others.

Mike