[mythtv-users] mythtv hardware plans

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue Feb 6 21:13:38 UTC 2007

On Feb 6, 2007, at 1:49 PM, Yan Seiner wrote:

> Cole Brodine wrote:
>> The other thing that would be helpful would be to have users list
>> their parts in their user page on the wiki.  (I just did mine!
>> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/User:ColeSlaw Hope it helps
>> somebody!)
>>
> OK, done - but how do you index those so people can find them?
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/User:Yan

I'd start with:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Help:Contents

Is Kevin Kuphal still hanging around here?

About a year ago he helped me figure some things out about the wiki
that made no sense to me. He seemed to be doing some needed
organization.

I know a wiki is supposed to be self-maintaining but at this point I
really think we need some central direction, at least for a little
bit, on how to organize some things.

I know, I know, easy for me to say. I really want to get more
proficient with the wiki but...