[mythtv-users] Stuck with mythweb compact theme

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 13:24:32 UTC 2007

I was having issues getting the wap theme to show and after doing some
searching I found the right fix to sort that problem out by creating a
new htpasswd entry for a completely different user, which I now use on
my mobile.

I did mess around and set the compact skin though and I am no longer
able to set it back to default on my desktop for my normal .htpasswd
user.  Even though when I go to settings the default skin is already
selected, the listings and recorded programs pages are from the
compact skin.

Is there a quick fix I can do to sort this out?  Perhaps delete a
session file or something?

Cheers,
Whytey