[mythtv-users] Only seing channel from one source?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Tue Feb 6 07:07:43 UTC 2007

>Do you have TV listings for both chanid 9 and chanid 1001?

This was certainly the problem. I had garbage in Antenn.xml I do not
know how it has happened, as it really was a few random characters. I
cleaned up the line for kanal5 (and coincidentally two other channels
that we rarely use) and now everything is as it should.

But, I have learnt something: Program info on all combinations of
sources is an important thing to have!

Thank you so much for your help!

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.