[mythtv-users] Ubuntu and Nvidia drivers - not quite to the point of tears

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 20:30:41 UTC 2007

I have a problem with this process.  I know the gdm start/stop part.  But my
problem is that when I install the NVIDIA drivers they install just fine but
when I reboot the X server won't start.  Has anybody run into this before?
My hack solution is to reinstall them each them (surprisingly, this works)
but it is very annoying.  If anybody has any idea what is going on, I'm all
ears.

(This is Ubuntu Edge and any of the latest NVIDIA drivers)

--
Mike