[mythtv-users] XMLTV load + mythfilldatabase and wakeup (ACPI)

Peter Verhoye pverhoye at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 20:19:16 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I just installed myself a MythTV pc (Ubuntu 6.10) and everything seems to
work great. However, since I use the machine as both backend and frontend, I
want to limit the time the machine needs to be on.
So I installed mythwelcome which works great for starting up and shutting
down. However, how can I use it for letting it for example start up at let's
say 02.00 in the morning, get the tv schedule and go back to sleep again?
Mythwelcome only seems take recodings into account.

Thanks in advance,

BB
Peter