[mythtv-users] Only seing channel from one source?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sun Feb 4 16:10:32 UTC 2007

Why does my Myth system only use source-id 3 for this channel?

The encoders for sourceid 1 has higher input priorities, and yet it can
only record this channel from sourceid 3?

mysql> select chanid,channum,freqid,sourceid,callsign,name from channel
where name like '%5%';

| chanid | channum | freqid | sourceid | callsign | name    |

|   1001 | 9       | SE8    |        1 | Kanal 5  | Kanal 5 |

|      9 | 9       | 9      |        3 | Kanal 5  | Kanal 5 |

2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
inneh?ll av MailScanner och f?rmodas vara s?kert.