[mythtv-users] MythWeb: asx stream is kinda `choppy`

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 4 13:31:10 UTC 2007

Hello,

As I wrote before asx streaming works, even on my freshly installed system.
Even though that this MythTV system is a bit faster (EN12000 versus
SP8000) the asx stream playback still is choppy on the windows system
that is displaying the stream.
When playing the stream from a windows share the playback is OK, so the
windows box is not a problem.

How can I make the stream play more 'stream-like', without the
choppyness? It looks like some buffer is just too small?
Who has advice?

Udo