[mythtv-users] what's the current favorite mini-{i, a}tx for hdtv out (vga or DVI)

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Sat Feb 3 23:11:16 UTC 2007

Which motherboard are you using?

As far as the Mac Mini's go, it sounded great, but not being able to
output 1080i resultion is a deal breaker.  Is there any chance of this
improving?

The Epia EX seems very promising, but I'm not sure when that's going to
come out.  It's even got component video out!

Reza

On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 07:02:25PM -0800, Paul Bender sent me this...