[mythtv-users] Changing cardid for tuners

Bob O'Shaughnessy oshaug at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 18:44:09 UTC 2007

This mostly a cosmetic issue, as everything seems to be working properly.

I've got an 0.20-151 running on FC6 with a PVR-150 and a PVR-500.  After the
FC6 upgrade I removed and added the cards, and then had to do it again a few
times to play with prioritizing them.

The result is that Myth lists the cards as encoder 15, 16, and 17, and that
has raised eyebrows from my wife, the main Mythweb user.

Is there any way to set these back to 1, 2, and 3?  From what I've read, I'm
expecting that the solution will involve editing the database.

--
Bob O'Shaughnessy
oshaughnessy at mac.com
http://oshaughnessy.typepad.com