[mythtv-users] Ubuntu BE, Xbox FE, Which Packages?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 12:13:41 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have an Ubuntu Dapper (will be Edgy by the end of tonight) BE and 2
Xbox FE's, all running 0.19.  I plan to upgrade to 0.20 fixes this
weekend but understand there is a protocol bump in the fixes branch
somewhere.

Does anyone else here have a similar setup and can you tell me which
packages to use for each system so as to avoid a protocol mis-match!
Ideally, I would like to use the Ubuntu packages for the BE.

Kindest Regards,
Whytey