[mythtv-users] Everything looks fine until I try to play something

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 18:47:18 UTC 2007

On 02/02/07, mythmail at gmail.com <mythmail at gmail.com> wrote:
> Would you mind giving me the relevant xorg.conf info for your radeon?

Which version of X are you running? What resolution? Are you using a
monitor or a TV? I'll try to remember to pull the config file off the
machine when it's next up.

> The display is really whacky once I changed to the radeon driver.

Please describe 'whacky'. You may have some leftover options from the
proprietary fglrx driver left - do you see any errors (marked EE) in
your Xorg.0.log?

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki: