[mythtv-users] Scanlines when Panning on Regular TV

jason maxwell decepticon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 15:09:12 UTC 2007

if what you're seeing is not interlaced fields being shown
sequentially, then i think i have seen what youre talking about. any
panning makes the screen flicker a bit, as if the display's refresh
cant keep up. i had a similar issue when watching divx movies to my tv
with my old nvidia tv card. the issue was completely solved by
upgrading to the latest graphics drivers. make sure you have the
latest fglrx.
-J