[mythtv-users] what's the current favorite mini-itx for hdtv out (vga or DVI)

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Fri Feb 2 08:08:37 UTC 2007

The subject summs it up.  I'm looking to setup a frontend only that will
be capable of playing hdtv quality output (mpeg2 from a OTA capture
card, dvd rips, and other codecs).  It seems as if the EN is not capable
of doing that, and the EX is too new for people to comment on it.

I would like it quiet, but i can hide it in a closet in the bathroom
(other side of wall from tv) so i'm ok with the fan version.

thanks,
Reza