[mythtv-users] mythtools v0.5

Big Wave Dave bigwavedave at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 20:53:44 UTC 2007

On 2/1/07, Ryszard <ryszard99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hey BWD,
>
> i'm looking at this now.  i see the prod # (from tv.com) seems to be
> skipping every 2nd, so i see 2t6252, 2t6254, 2t6256 etc. and so every 2nd
> episode is missing.  is this what you mean by mixing up the seasons?
>
> regs
> Ryszard.

Somewhat.  I don't remember the exact episodes it was having problem
with.. but for example I told the script the file was S01E03 but it
would pull in info for S0203 or something else.  I've only tried it on
Season 1 so far.  If you need me to figure out the exact mapping of
what is messed up, please let me know and I can sitdown to figure it
out.  It would take a little time.

Thanks,
Dave