[mythtv-users] Upnp Xbox 360 and videos showing up under the music selection

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Mon Dec 31 02:41:30 UTC 2007

> I'm now running 15238 and still have this problem.
> The tickect someone else opened stated that it was not

 Just an update for xbox360 users. I have added some code to trunk last night
allowing playback of videos from myth assuming you have the Dec 4th winter
update.

 NOTE: the content must exist in the same location on the backend as listed in mythvideos setup.

 Music is now listed on the xbox rather than videos but playback isn't working yet.