[mythtv-users] how often are mythTV-related RPM's updated for new kernels?

Will Tatam will at netmindz.net
Sun Dec 30 22:38:47 UTC 2007

My packages are built for the most recent few versions of fedora and
centos and are built from the fixed branch about every 2 weeks or so,
are built using the spec from the wiki and contain support for
pulseaudio and hardware decoding on VIA chips

http://rpms.netmindz.net/all/noarch/RPMS.netmindz/netmindz-repo-1.2.0-1.noarch.rpm