[mythtv-users] channels

steve sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Sat Dec 29 20:35:14 UTC 2007

hello all,

Thanks for a great piece of work!! have been using mythtv for a while
now, (ubuntu) and moved my box out of the computer room and into the
living room.  more are using it now, and what seemed trivial to me has
now become a nuisance for others.  the channels show up as "adding
channel XX"  and only thing that shows up when using chan up chan down
is "adding cha" and no number.  first off, ive used the channel editor
and changed the name of the channel, exited, filled database but the
channels stay the same, still no number shows up.  how do i change the
"adding channel XX"? and is there a way to do all of them at once
instead of doing one at a time? Thank you!

steve