[mythtv-users] FYI UK RadioTimes XMLTV not updating...

John Veness John.Veness.myth at pelago.org.uk
Fri Dec 28 20:48:21 UTC 2007

Mike Perkins wrote:
> Nick Morrott wrote:
>> Might I suggest to all uk_rt users that it might be a good time to go
>> buy the paper Radio Times just in case the server is not back online
>> before the listings run out. Not only will you get listings into next
>> week, but you also help to support the RT.
>>
> But, but, but... that would mean I'd have to learn to set up recordings *manually*!
>
> Oh, well, back to the dark ages...

I too hope the RT XMLTV feed comes backup online, but I'm worried it
might not until later in January, what with bank holidays and so on. EIT
scanning crashes my backend at the moment, so I can't use that. I do buy
the paper Radio Times every week, although of course the RT XMLTV people
won't know that!

Cheers,

John

--