[mythtv-users] Problems about radio!!

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Wed Dec 26 21:04:41 UTC 2007

Hey Again.
Just for asking.
Since I know got mythstreaming working.
Isn't it possible to get this working.
I downloaded the streaamsniffer and Mythstream from
http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~moongies/streamtuned.html

In here - I started the streamsniffer and got the following URL :
http://onair.100fmlive.dk/100fm_live.mp3
This is the station that I want to hear among others.
But When I put the streaming URL into the streamingmenu under MythTV
It still doesn't work - Saying no streams where found - but opening this
URL directly into a browser works - so is it then possible to make a
plugin like mythfm - just base upon such a internet stream ???
Thanks
per