[mythtv-users] DVB-S Partial Lock

Paul Catchpole paul at paulcatchpole.co.uk
Sun Dec 23 11:57:51 UTC 2007

I can't help you much I'm afraid, but I can confirm the DVB-S100 cards
are fine in the UK with myth. I've been running three of them for the
past three to four months, on various SVN trunk builds. One pointed at
the Astra cluster at 28deg, one at the Astra 1s at 19deg and one at
Hotbird at 13 degrees.

No lock problems.

I guess you've been into the Disecq settings in mythth-setup and added
the LNB?

Paul