[mythtv-users] MythTV Default player skips a few seconds ahead

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Sat Dec 22 23:37:23 UTC 2007

Nick Cappelletti <nick at switchtower.org> says:
> I've also tested this with Mythvideo.  I usually just use MPlayer as
> my default player for both DVD's and videos, but I wanted to see if
> this was a problem with just playing recorded shows, but concluded
> that it wasn't.

I also see this behavior in MythVideo with 0.20.2; the OSD says 0:00,
but playback starts on a newly-imported video several seconds after
the start. Manually jumping to 0:00 does properly go to the start.

--
Frontend/backend:	P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array
Slave backend:		Quad-core Xeon 1.6GHz, 6.6TB sw RAID 6