[mythtv-users] DVB-T USB dual-tuners in Mythtv?

Ian Roberts ian1roberts at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 22 00:58:53 UTC 2007

you can make shell script which checks every few hours is the mythtv
busy, and if not, you can reload firmware/modules. you can do it with
something like that.

#!/bin/sh
mythshutdown -s 1 -v all | grep 'status returned: 0' >/dev/null
etc

I got a Nova-TD and have the problem of lockups that can be fixed by the
reloading of firmware suggestion - I suspect.
Please can someone tell me how I can get the shell script to work.  When
I sudo modprobe -r dvb-usb-dib0700 I get
FATAL: Module dvb_usb_dib0700 is in use.

I am so near / so far in getting the system stable, but being a newbie -
these things tend to throw me.
Thanks,
Ian