[mythtv-users] Horrible Audio Problems on Video Glitch

Bryan Murphy bryan.murphy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 03:06:26 UTC 2007

On Dec 19, 2007 9:00 PM, Mitch Gore <mitchell.gore at gmail.com> wrote:
> What kind of antenna are you using?  Upgrading your anntenna can make great
> improvement.  I had to buy a $80 directional anntenna at circuit ciy for
> mine to work good.  I live about 10 miles from the tower in KC burbs.
>
> Mitchell

I have an antenna that's almost exactly like this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Zenith-ZHDTV1-HDTV-UHF-Digital-Antenna/dp/B00006FXR9

It's one of those indoor antenna's that look like a funky arrow head.
Anyway, I live on the first floor of a seven-story building, so
mounting a directional antenna outside is pretty much out of the
question, although I'm by no means opposed to trying something
different.

Quite frankly, the video is light years beyond the NTSC signal, and if
it weren't for the screeching (which happens every two or three
minutes) it's something I could easily live with.

Bryan