[mythtv-users] Can anyone using SVN tell me if LiveTV is constantly recorded?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 20:38:59 UTC 2007

> No, it's not the case.
>
> How much more CPU/Power does it seem to be using? How did you determine
> this?
>
> I'd be astounded if an SVN version used significantly more power than
> any other version. Any differences might well be due to how it was
> installed and set up rather than any inherent differences in versions.

Thanks everyone for replies I will give it another try and report
back.  Perhaps when I was testing I had something set differently than
I do now.

Currently my setup uses 60/70W when sat idle and when its recording it
uses 80/90W - checked via a plug in meter.  I have recorded figures
this time so I can compare before and after.

Cheers