[mythtv-users] wakeuptime command not run, WHY?

Octavian Petre octavsly at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 16:09:43 UTC 2007

Sorry for my poor post. Here is the second one :-)
Condensed info:
- System goes down
- use /proc/acpi/alarm (works if I set my time there)

Detailed info:
When the system is put down by mythbackend, it does not run wakeuptime
script. The mythbackaend log file gives no indication why the script is not
run. The script shoud set the wakeuptime in the /proc/acpi/alarm.
UPDATE: I have discovered that the future  recordings are flagged as (F).
Probably due to the fact that I do not have a TV card (experimenting with a
system). Can this be a reason why the wakeuptime scripts is not run?

It would be nice to see a debug message being written in the log file..
something like no future recordings scheduled, wakeuptime script is skipped.

Thank you for your time.
Octavian