[mythtv-users] Increasing Font size in xine menus

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Dec 18 22:50:06 UTC 2007

On 12/18/2007 04:58 PM, Ben Edwards wrote:
> Is there a way of increasing the font size in xine menus (and open
> file property sheet), I cant read them even when close.

TTBOMK, only by specifying a smaller DisplaySize/larger DPI value.  If
you do that (and make the DPI > 100), you may find some areas of Myth
don't look good (though when 0.21 is released, that will change--0.21
isn't reliant upon a 100x100 DPI), so decide which one needs to look
better.  If your display is not set to 100x100 DPI, you should probably
fix it and it may "fix" xine for you, too:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#All_my_fonts_look_like_they_are_the_wrong_sizes.2C_how_can_I_correct_this.3F
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Display_Size
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Specifying_DPI_for_NVIDIA_Cards

Mike