[mythtv-users] svn source code download

Ismo Tanskanen ismot at telemail.fi
Sun Dec 16 08:01:54 UTC 2007

smo Tanskanen wrote:
>  Stupid question, but where can I download older myth svn source codes?
>
>  I have svn14921 in my four frontends, and I like to update backend to
>  same version.
>
>  I don't want latest svn, because it is difficult to upgrade my frontends.
>
>  Is there a place where I can download older versions?

Use the -r switch with SVN checkout (co)

svn checkout --revision 14921 http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythtv
svn checkout --revision 14921 http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/myththemes
svn checkout --revision 14921 http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythplugins

of the short version: svn co -r 14921 etc.

If you need/want to do this often, you might want to use the scripts
which are found near the botton of the wiki page at

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_MythTV_SVN_on_Fedora_Core

under the title ' Automating the Entire Process: Download, Compile and
Install'.