[mythtv-users] Danish channels in nearby Sweden

daniel åkerud daniel.akerud at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 12:53:06 UTC 2007

On Dec 15, 2007 1:49 PM, daniel åkerud <daniel.akerud at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was fiddling all night (yawn) and I can now receive danish channels. I
> have created an initial scan file that you also can use, with comments.
> Here are the contents:

First of all sorry for top-posting.

I forgot one thing. The channels.conf that is generated needs some small
changes. It is generated with a lot of _AUTO and tzap and myth has a problem
with that. You need to change QAM_AUTO to QAM_64, TRANSMISSION_MODE_AUTO to
_8K, GUARD_INTERVAL_AUTO to _1_4, HIEARCHY_AUTO to _NONE. It is most
certainly that the initial scan file contains AUTO stuff. However it works
perfectly afterwards...

/D