[mythtv-users] MythVideo: file name sorting oddity

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Thu Dec 13 21:58:34 UTC 2007

> Sorry for the change, I guess I simply don't understand why (sans
> extensions) they sort they way they do.

Without extensions though, it sorts how you expect.

> Is there anything I can do to help?

There are no impediments (well I'm sometimes phenomenally slow to review and
apply submitted patches). The only real requirement is that you not submit
patches against -fixes (so you would need to move to svn trunk, code and
test there and submit patches from there).

You should also read this: http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/wiki/TicketHowTo

Also glance at "MythTV coding standards" (link on that page), ignoring the
errors there (function arguments are not indented like that).

--
Anduin Withers