[mythtv-users] Channel Only Refresh

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Dec 12 17:05:34 UTC 2007

On 12/12/2007 11:46 AM, DISAFAN wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is a way to do a complete refresh only on a
> targeted channel? I had a channel I created manually out of my QAM
> offerings and it somehow got the wrong XMLTVID and is now filled
> incorrectly. I don't want to force another complete database refresh
> unless I have to.

The proper solution would be to delete and redefine the channel.  In
mythtv-setup, go to the Channel Editor, select the broken channel, and
hit 'D' (or whatever you've bound to delete).

I'm not recommending this--as I never recommend editing the DB directly--but

DELETE FROM program WHERE chanid = xxxx;

is another option.  However, if you take this option, all negative
consequences are your responsibility.  :)

Mike