[mythtv-users] No seektable

Milos Prudek prudek at bvx.cz
Mon Dec 10 19:55:17 UTC 2007

Hi,

when I want to edit recordings I get "No seektable" message. I googled. I am
not the first to have this problem. I tried one of the solutions that I found
via Google:

/etc/init.d/mythtv-backend stop
mysqlcheck -r -u mythtv -p mythconverg
/etc/init.d/mythtv-backend start

the above command should check for errors. No errors were shown. All tables
were reported as "OK". Important: table mythconverg.recordedseek was NOT
reported at all!

Then I tried mythcommflag --rebuild -f 1066_20071207153000.mpg and I got this
error:

MYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Table './mythconverg/recordedseek' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

How can I fix it? I know how to work on command line but I know nothing about
mysql (I know postgresql).

--
Milos Prudek